- Hate Speech- Hate speech is not tolerated by iKONIC Gaming Community, under any circumstances. Any derogatory or insulting comment that is directed at a specific group of people may be considered hate speech. Any comment perceived by a team member to be derogatory or insulting to people based on discrimination including but not limited to race, age, sexuality, physical characteristics (such as weight or glasses), gender identity, disability, military service, religion and/or nationality will be considered hate speech. Breaking this rule is an automatic kick.
- Harassment- Bullying and harassment are not tolerated on iKONIC. This may include but is not limited to:
- Using clips, audio files, or out of context quotes to mock or make fun of another community members
- Calling a member, a "cam-girl" or other derivatives referring to physical features
- Telling a user to "kill yourself"
- Repeated sexual comments after the member states such comments are unwelcome.
- Terrorism and violent extremism- Real-world violence, including Terrorism and violent extremism have no place on iKONIC. Any broadcast of real-world terrorist or violent extremist acts or the promotion, glorification, or rationalization of terrorist or violent extremist positions will be removed from iKONIC. Accounts engaged in this activity may be suspended or kicked, and we may engage law enforcement to protect public safety.
- Graphic Violent/Grotesque Content- Additionally, any real-world violence or graphic content that is not related to terrorism/violent extremism is still not allowed on our platform. This includes things like stabbings, animal abuse, open surgery, etc. As a reminder, when it comes to streaming this is referring to real life displays of graphic content (or re-streaming real-life graphic content from places such as YouTube or other video sites/streaming services). Playing a graphic game is fine if your channel rating matches the game rating. (for example, playing M rated games would require your channel to be rated 18+)
- Threats- It is not a joke, do NOT threaten other people. This includes threats of harm to others, threats of swatting, threats of doxing, threats of DDoS and threats of harassment. We understand that threatening to kill someone in a competitive game is part of gameplay, but at no point should anyone wonder whether you are joking, and do not make those kinds of threats outside of gaming context. Breaking this rule is an automatic kick.
- Impersonation - Do not impersonate staff or other members. Having similar names is not automatically impersonation but should be avoided.
- Everyone Love Everyone – Try to show the upmost professionalism when face with difficulty. If someone in your stream is trolling, you try and show love instead of trolling back.
[Sticky] Code of Conduct
Dec 30, 2020 7:55 pm